Add a 1/4 teaspoon of your favorite seasoning to:
- 1 cube of room temperature butter and mix well and refrigerate if desired. Melt over veggies, rice, noodles, eggs, or butter your toast, cornbread, or biscuits with it.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon to any bottled or homemade salad dressing.
- Mix with mayonnaise to use on sandwiches or in salads that use mayo.
- Mix with cream cheese, soft goat cheese, yogurt, sour cream, melted dip or fondue cheese.
- Sprinkle on any salad: garden, tuna, chicken, potatoes, macaroni, bean, carrot, tomatoes, or slaw.
- Add to homemade or canned soups, stews, gravies, sauces.
- Wet a glass rim and dip it in seasoning to drink your V-8 or tomatoes juice.
- Sprinkle over any protein then drizzle with olive oil before baking.
- Use as a rub on anything you roast or BBQ.
- Sprinkle on your popcorn or heat up tortilla chips and sprinkle it over warm chips.
- Add to meatloaf and casserole recipes.
- Sprinkle into omelettes while they're cooking.
- Use in the new Cilantro salad dressing as a dip.
- Kick up your Papa Murphy's Cowboy Pizza with a sprinkle of Green Chile Seasoning. Customer's report this is the most awesome pizza bar none!
- Loving the Hot Red Southwest seasoning on tomato slices!
Download Free Adobe Reader
Our customers say the nicest things about Sandia Spice products
- It's so good I think I'm addicted!
- I love using it in my crockpot dinners, what a delicious difference!
- You really can use it on everything, I tried it in savory pancakes and it rocked!
- The Spice Must Flow! (obviously a Dune fan)
- I tried it like you suggested (added a 1/4 teaspoon to a room temperature butter stick) and my squash and vegetable hating daughter now can't get enough of squash and hasn't stopped eating vegetables! Thanks for the tip and the product!
- I used it as a rub and my BBQ has never been so good!
- It's delicious on egg dishes, yum!
- I added it to my meatloaf and took the boring out of it!
- I love the garlic flavor in it and the combination of seasonings really compliment each other well. Good job!
- My favorite so far is the garlic Season All Chicken, that is OMG good! I feel like a chef and my family is very impressed and asking for more!
- A comment from one of our local coffee roasters - I tried it on a pork roast and it was fantastic! I really loved it!
- We used Red Hot Season All in a cilantro salad dressing and used it for a dip. It was outrageous!